"If the site survey is not correct, in the construction you can make your drawings and documentations as detailed and as precisely as you want and you may have a quality oriented and efficient production; things just will not fit."
Here we start!
- forgotten or imprecise measurements that are found just later in the office
- writing errors when noting or transferring numbers.
- sophisticated measuring especially with difficult measuring situations and spatial contours
(arches, corners, inclined walls, high rooms)
- time consuming measurings
- drawing up templates
- manual transfer of the sketches from paper to the CAD in the office
- expending fitting work during installation with less effective machines than in production